Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Introducing... Michi's sophisticated scarf!



Only a week after I started it, I finished Michi's birthday gift!! Her birthday is not until the end of November, so I am excited that I actually finished it way before. I am pretty happy with it, and with myself for keeping the pattern consistent, and the tension the same throughout. Yay meeee!
The girls actually came over on Saturday, and so many times I wanted to take out my knitting and knit away, but had to keep it under wraps so I would not ruin the surprise.


Now I am working on a hat from Stitch and Bitch for my little brother Lu. He had previously said that he did not want me to knit anything for him, but I think he felt a little left out, so he said he could use a hat. I started it yesterday, and I hope to finish it today. I ordered some yarn from The Knitting Garden for another project I want to start... I cannot wait to get it.... more on that later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home