Thursday, December 01, 2005

So long since I have written...

I know it has been a while since I have updated this blog, but I have good excuses:

1) Have been knitting ALOT;
2) Went on a cruise with my dad and two brothers;
3) Have been reading (and since have finished) "A Million Little Pieces";
4) My camera broke while on vacation, and I hate not putting updated pictures up! :( ;

Here are some updates:

My bro finally sent me a picture of his "Hot Head" for me to put up on the site. I love the model pose.

While on vacation (in Belize, Costa Maya and Grand Cayman) I worked on and finished Marice's "Windy City" scarf. The pictures of the finished project did not turn out so good, due to the broken camera, so maybe once she receives it she will send me a picture of her wearing it so I can put it up (hint-hint, wink-wink, Marice).


My new project is from Debbie Bliss's "Knitting Workbook". It is the Baby Top with Seed Stitch Trim. I actually ordered expensive yarn for this one, rather than go to Michaels, and it is well worth it! I love working with the 100% cotton, although not yet a fan of the 2.75 and 3.25 mm needles. (I doubt I will ever be a fan). The Jaeger Siena is such a pretty green, I think it will be great for a boy, and be very very pretty paired with pink if they have a little girl. Here is a picture of the yarn. Hopefully I will get a new camera for Christmas (hint-hint, wink-wink, Santa) and if not I will try and borrow my dad's camera once in a while to update the blog. I would use Tony's but I cannot find the cable to upload the pictures! Argh!


I also got my very first comment! and best of all, it was from one of my favorite knitters! Thanks becky!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelby said...

head over to secretpalseven.blogspot.com and follow the instructions posted. We are now accepting sing=ups for SP7!

9:14 AM  
Blogger becky said...

You're welcome! :-)

Keep on with those fine needles. I know it may seem long at times but small needles make for such fine fabric.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home