Saturday, December 17, 2005

No camera still..

I hate not having my camera! I finished the back of the baby shirt, and am half way done with the front. I am pretty pleased about the progress I am making, and it makes me sad that I cannot share with everyone. I also ordered Chunky Cashmerino from The Knitting Garden to make the very first sweater for me! A bolero jacket from the Debbie Bliss Simply Soft Magazine... but it has not yet arrived.

In the mean time I find myself making long lists of all the projects I want to start, but do not have enought time for. Family and friends are starting to make fun of the fact that I do not go anywhere without my knitting bag, but... you never know when there will be some free time to knit!

Hopefully I will find the cable for Tony's camera soon, or, I will stop being lazy and cheap and just go to Best Buy to get a replacement!

1 Comments:

Blogger becky said...

I hope you get your camera soon!

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home