Friday, January 08, 2010

Cheat Meal!!

Wine and Ribeye last night. It was so good! A petit verdot has never tasted so good. I had it with a salad, no rice, no pasta, no potatoes, no bread - so it was a half cheat, don't you think?

I had to think about it for a little bit and try and figure out how the rest of my week was going to go. We are only allowed one cheat meal a week, so it is all about the planning kids! I think I can do it. It gets easier everyday to not drink wine and drink more water and no carbs. There better be some change on that scale next monday or the Weggmans wine section is going to get hit HARD by the lomester's credit card!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home