Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Et tu meme?

I have no idea where that title came from...

I have been tagged by ms. Schrodinger!! Here it is - a book meme.

1. One book that changed your life:
All books change my life, while I am reading them, as I am at work wanting to read them, as I sneak in a few paraghraphs at night wanting to find out what is going to happen. I am not one of those people that can put a book down if they are not into it. Even if I am not grabbed immediately, I need to read it all!

Not to be all knittydorky, but probably Stitch and Bitch had a huge impact, cause it got me obsessed with knitting.

2. One book that you've read more than once:
I read Matilda by Roahl Dahl like a quadrillion times. And Little Women by Louisa May Alcott too. Now that I am older, there are too many books I want to read, so I feel guilty rereading.

3. One book you'd want on a deserted island:
That is too hard, and an unfair question - that is like asking a mother to chose its favorite child.

4. One book that made you laugh:
The Confessions of a Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella was hysterical!

5. One book that made you cry:
Tons! But the one I remember is Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls. I was crying like a baby and I went down to have dinner with my family and they were all worried about me.

6. One book that you wish had been written:
Any Harry Potter book - what a money making machine!

7. One book you wish had never been written:
Any book I was forced to read while getting my masters.

8. One book you're currently reading:
Agents of Innocence by David Ignatius. As soon as I am done I start El Nino Envuelto by Elsa Bornerrman. Anther book that I read 1000 times. My dad just bought it for me again, I cannot wait to read it.

9. One book you've been meaning to read:
AGHH... can't answer that either. Come to my house and you will see two book cases of "been meaning to read".

10. Tag 6 people:
The pressure the pressure!! If you read my blog, tag yourself, and let me know.

Oh! By the way -- FO pics coming soon!

7 Comments:

Blogger Megs said...

i signed up for SP9 today - so excited! Thanks for the link. Btw, i totally am the same kind of reader. Must. Read. It. All!!!!!

1:47 PM  
Blogger f. pea said...

"One book you wish had never been written: Any book I was forced to read while getting my masters." Sometimes I think we must have been in the same masters program. By the way, it is too late for you - you were knittydorky loooong before you did this meme! ;)

3:56 PM  
Blogger schrodinger said...

Roald Dahl!! I forgot about his books. Nice list.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

I'll be sure to check out El nino envuelto- it looks great. What did you get your masters in? Working on my lit degree, I definitely feel guilty not reading something related to that (except in the summer :)

8:14 PM  
Blogger Macoco said...

There are some books that have made my cry - but Bridge to Terabithia made me bawl like a baby. I was a kid, give me a break. ;)

5:52 AM  
Blogger LG said...

Hi Paloma! I read Little Woman so many times too! and all the ones that follow it: Little Woman get married, Little Men, etc. And I cried every time, when Beth passes away...

3:35 PM  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

I can't even tell you how many times I have read and seen the movie Little Women. Love it! Had fun reading your mem!

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home