Monday, September 17, 2007

I am back!

Sorry kids! I know I have been gone for a while. I went to a wedding, and then had to work some extravagant amount of hours so I could enjoy this:While I was there I was planning on doing a lot of knitting. But all I got done was this (plus a little more):
I promise I will do my best to post a way more exciting, way more descriptive post later on this week. But I thought I would check in... I am in the process of catching up with my blog reading too (man you guys are some crazy busy knitters/bloggers!), and my email responses... so bear with me!

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger schrodinger said...

Sounds like you've been super-busy. Good to see you back though :)

5:29 PM  
Blogger dlittlegarden said...

Welcome back! Where did you go? It looks gorrrrrgeous!

7:59 AM  
Blogger f. pea said...

hi! looking forward to the update!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Wow, looks like you were somewhere REALLY nice!! Missed you though!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Octopus Knits said...

Looks like you had a good time!

2:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome Back :) It's so hard coming back from lovely holidays *sigh*

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I'm guessing all that stressful work was worth it for the trip. (I hope so, anyway!) Good luck getting all caught up.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

Heck, you can knit any ol' time - I certainly wouldn't expect you to get much done on a vacation like that! Are you implying that you were fishnet weaving, cuz that would be way cool!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Reckless Glue said...

welcome back :)

1:22 PM  
Blogger chookie said...

Hi Paloma,
I don't have your email so am leaving a message here. The Drops pattern is definitely a free pattern - just search the most recent additions in the past 6 months and it's there :)

5:54 PM  
Blogger maitai said...

you lied!

"I, lomester, promise to continuously update my blog"

haha. you write up a letter to blogger, and i'll sign ;)

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home