Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Teenie, Tiny Little Update

Believe it or not, there is a lot, a LOT of knitting going on. I have been taking my knitting to the pool on weekends and making progress. At first I was a bit weary of doing this. Tony gave me a look like I was crazy. Then last weekend I saw a lady crocheting a blanket poolside! Take THAT Tony!

I finished a little surprise pattern on our way and back from Pittsburgh. Hopefully I will have a photo shoot with the recipient in the near future and spend some time creating a pattern so all you wonderfully talented knitters out there can dedconstruct it and teach me a thing or two about pattern writing. I am expecting it, no worries! I also knit the first Secret Michi Baby Project (SMBP1). If any of you are on ravelry, you can check it out there - under lomester. I am not going to post any details until after the shower, she is so nosy my michi!

And I am today finishing my Razor Cami, AND I am swatching with my habulishoush silk for a summer tunic. See! I am knitting!

My dad's show went great and it gave me a chance to hang out with my disfuntional, crazy, but totally fab
family. We really have a lot of fun together.
See how cute my brother is? I love that picture of us - and yes, that is redgina you see!
My two brothers and I. Yes, that is my camera, yes, I am nervous that he is holding it, yes, I did make him wear the neck strap.And of course, the man of the day... yes, he milked it and was a bit of a diva. But we are proud nonetheless.

You can see more pics of our little weekend trip here.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Awww, your family is so incredibly cute - you guys look like you're having a great time. I saw your pics of Pittsburgh on flickr, and I was so impressed with them! You got mad skillz, lady!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

!Que familia mas guapa! I think I say that every time you post them... Such an adorable pic of you and your bro. I thought I was done with Ravelry tonight- but looks like I have to go check it out again- you are such an enabler!

7:06 PM  
Blogger Macoco said...

Definitely knit at the pool! I knit everywhere in public - train, bus, parks, dentist office, whatever. It's no biggie once you get over it.

5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love that picture of your Dad!! I'm so proud of him!

Photoshoot...we need to plan! She might grow out of it by the time we get together. :-(

10:36 AM  
Blogger f. pea said...

That is such a great shot of your dad. If he ever writes a book, he should use that photo for the book jacket.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

indeed.. knitting is a healthy addiction, however, sometimes it's nice to do sit and do nothing, absolutely nothing, and let your mind wander :) ....and give the precious hands a break, too...just be.

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a huge fan of the super secret project you linked to on Ravelry. Yours came out great!

I'm glad your diva...err, I mean, your dad had such a great show and that you got to spend some time with your family!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Floderten said...

Aren't brothers just the best? :) I've only got one, but we have tons of fun together too.. We often bake stuff, more or less successfully. ;)

2:37 AM  
Blogger heatherfeather said...

dewd, you're famous... your redgina's at the top of the screenshot on the ravelry blog! AND you don't even have the most chesty-centric of the shots!

5:33 AM  
Blogger Juls said...

ooh, redgina looks great on you!

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home