Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Seriously PEOPLE!!

I don't usually rant and rave much (hahaha - that was such a lie!) but I have to rant and rave now. I have told you all about ravelry. I love it, it's a fantastic site, frecklegirl and casey are awesome. There may be some of my lovely readers that are patiently waiting to get inside ravelry. However, it seems that there are some people that are not so patient. To that, I want to say, please be the considerate nice knitters that I know you are - please! frecklegirl and casey devote their free time to making this site all nice and pretty for all, and they need to do some things to make it able to hold this wonderful ever expanding world of knitters. So be nice, and wait, and then you will say "yay! frecklegirl and casey are so awesome! ravelry was worth the wait!"

end of rant - beginning of rave

I have the best knitting friends ever! Look what Olgita gifted me for my bday:
Isn't it the bestest, cutest little bag ever? I still am trying to decide what to store in there since its super special. What? You are jealous out there in blogland? Well, don't just sit there! Go get yourself one! Sheesh!

Also, I gave myself a little birthday knitting gift (there were also birthday non-knitting gifts as well). Delishiousness! Habu Tsumugi Silk that I just stare at and sniff. Yummie yum yum! I am such a Habu member now - it is so pretty! I want to make a nice tunic from it, but it will have to wait.

I am working on the Knit Cafe's Baby Kimono for a co-worker. I swear, it is such an easy knit but because I cannot stop thinking about how I want to finish my redgina, and I want to figure out the front of my free people cardi, and I want to make a secret project for Ava, and I have so many other ideas, it is going soooo sloowwwww.

But keep your fingers crossed that I will finish it by tomorrow so hopefully I will have it done this weekend. I have a special visitor coming to hang out with me and I cannot wait to get a chance to visit some yarn shops together. Maybe we will run into someone we know!

Oh and thank you to all that wished me a happy birthday and that I did not get a chance to personally respond to. I hate that blogger does not let you just hit "reply" and send an email back. My birthday was awesome! Let's see how I look when I turn 30!



Labels: , , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Macoco said...

Well I'm glad that I'm your special visitor and not your period. Because that's what I thought when I read that! heehee.

That yarn looks very, very nice! And I love the bag too! Your birthday sounds like it was awesome....maybe your "special visitor" has a thing or two for you as well. ;) Yup a big box of maxi pads! Sorry - I'm obviously 10 years old today.

10:29 AM  
Blogger f. pea said...

Have a great time with your (incredibly mature) special visitor! I know you two will have a blast - I wish I could meet up with you at a snazzy knitting cocktail lounge (there should be such a place). The Olga bag is adorable!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Lolly said...

Oh, such lovely Habu!
That Olga is a sweety :)

12:28 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

Dang, you really do drag out your birthday, huh?! Heck, you deserve it. Cool presies!

2:07 PM  
Blogger iSeL said...

Lucky girl! Love the little pouch. You and your cute stuff. Booo-hooo. :P
Hope to see you soon.
Glad you had a great b-day.

6:58 AM  
Blogger schrodinger said...

That habu is really, really pretty and the bag is very cute.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

That yarn looks amazing- it's a brown tweed, right? I love love love tweed yarns- and everyone seems to know what this Habu brand is all about- I'll have to check it out. That bag is adorable, too- I love the colors and the cute measuring tape detail. You are such an enabler!!

5:47 AM  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

Hey A big Happy birthday to you!
She made an adorable bag, great little giftie. Oooh, Habu, lovely!

6:44 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday! What amazing gifts!

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home