Thursday, May 24, 2007

Mee mee meeeeee!

I have been tagged by both knitannie and jade to tell you seven completely random facts about me. I think this will be as painful for you as it is for me because I am ultra boring and have been trying to come up with interesting things to tell you guys for about a week now and have ZILCH! So I will tell you seven completely random and uninteresting facts about me.

1) I dip my french fries in a self made mixture of mayonaisse and pete's hot sauce. My co-worker got me into it and I cannot stop.

2) I am going to copy knitannie. I cannot stand crusty eggs. (she cannot stand runny eggs) Seriously, I will puke.

3) I ran the Marine Corps Marathon last year and will never.do.it.again (till next year maybe).

4) My two best friends have "Maria" as the first or middle name. My first name is Maria.

5) My dad never remembers what day I was born. He wishes me Happy Birthday on a different day every year. No joke. However he does remember that after the hospital he went to have a huge sandwich in Avenida Irigoyen.

6) I am taking Tony on a secret birthday trip... shhh... I think I am more excited about it than he ever will be. If any of you commenters know where I am taking him, don't mention it ... it's a secret!

7) I love my Tony, but I also love my Saturday mornings when he goes to have coffee with his dad and I can stay at home and watch my shame t.v. shows that I have taped all week. (So You Think You Can Dance? Anyone?!?)

Pheww...that was tough. As was completely restarting my Redgina after the 32 mistakes that I kept ignoring and I thought would be covered by my hair became way too apparent. That is a picture of my latest attempt. I am hopefully finishing the back today.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Macoco said...

Ok you are SO NOT ultra boring!! I would not be friends with an ultra-boring person. Sheesh! SO modest! ;)

12:33 PM  
Blogger iSeL said...

Ok, I fell asleep reading that and this is me leaving a comment after waking up. Hehehe...NOT!

I love having some time alone at home too. My favorite time is Saturday mornings.

Fix that mistake, woman! What if you want to wear it with a ponytail? What are you gonna do then? Huh?

It was great to finally meet you. :D

4:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... don't be ashamed of loving So you Think You Can Dance! I LOVE that show, so much more than American Idol, even.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Jan said...

Mayo and hot sauce? Hmm, I can't really afford the extra fat and calories, but I suppose it couldn't hurt if I tried it just once, right? Fascinating!

8:06 AM  
Blogger schrodinger said...

I like reading this meme, I think it's funny that your Dad wishes you a happy birthday on random days each year!!

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home