Friday, March 02, 2007

I HAVE to do this...

I am going to get some crap for this. And I know this because Lickety Knit got some crap for it when she did it, (mostly from me for not taking me with her) and I am again copying her. But I just have to! It is like "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego", but with knitting.

That is where I was knitting last week. You see the ocean? and the pool? and the swim up bar with all you can drink margaritas/pinacoladas? If you see the latter, then you will also see dropped stitched in my scarf. I've said it before and I will say it again do NOT drink and knit.

By the way, I was in Ixtapa Mexico, and no, I did not spend my time in the balcony.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Macoco said...

Oooh swim up bar!!! Nothing good has ever come of drinking and knitting, I can attest to that one.

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huh. Now I see why everyone hated me when I did that.

It looks wonderful -- I hope you had a fabulous time!

2:38 PM  
Blogger schrodinger said...

yup, I'm definitely feeling jealousy. Looks like a great trip.

2:25 PM  
Blogger knitfriendly said...

Looks amazing! I love the swim up bars. They have them in Costa Rica as well. :)

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice legs!!!
Tanned and Toned!!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Ok, I'm not jealous. No really. I mean, why should I be jealous that you got to go to Mexico and I'm spending my vacation in Kansas? It's 60 degrees here- I didn't have to wear a jacket today- just like being in Mexico with beaches and swim-up bars and amazing food. I. am. NOT. jealous. (Ok, I totally am- can't wait for the food pics, btw) Hope you made Tony Bourdain proud :)

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home