Sunday, January 15, 2006

My Secret Pal rocks!

I have been so excited about SP7 starting. I used to be so jealous of these knitters that got secret gifts and notes from total strangers. And now I am lucky enough to participate in a round of Secret Pal.

My secret pal contacted me via email this past week and she totally brightened up my day! She made me a button for my blog (you see it on the sidebar?). It is so cute! Then on Saturday when we got the mail, she had also sent me this cute card.


I am excited about getting to know her better!

On the knitting front - I stink - I can't read directions. So on the baby sweater (the one I was going to finish this weekend) where it said to decreate at the neck - I decreased at the shoulder and did not figure it out until I was putting it all together. I don't care if I have to stay up all night - I am finishing it this weekend!

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Peach Pod said...

Just wanted to thank you for the sweet comment you posted to my blog! I can't wait to see your sweater when its done!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home