Monday, February 27, 2006

SP7 ... I am sorry...

My SP7 sent me her third package and it has been over a week, and although I sent her a thank you email - I never posted a thank you. Why you ask? Well, I have been trying to rack my brain for an excuse but I do not have one. Just lazy...

The package as always was adorable, with Keropi stickers on the front and back of it!







Inside, there were a lot of goodies:


A nice hand written letter

  • A book of patterns
    Vanilla lip balm - YUM
    A mix CD of international music for my runs (9 miles this saturday - woo hoo)
    Soaking bath salts for my tired feet after a long run
    A project bag to keep either projects or my ever expanding yarn stash (not pictured)

    Thanks again SP7!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you liked it! rock on with your 9-mile run - woo-hoo!

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you training for?

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home