Saturday, February 04, 2006

Week in review


That is me, last Saturday, on my way to WORK. You heard - WORK - on a gorgeous Saturday afternoon when I could have been out running and then in knitting.

This is me - at work - where I spent most of my days, and a huge part of my nights this week because of a silly accounting system conversion. (That picture is an accurate representation of my mood the entire week).

And this is my knitting. Waiting patiently for me a home. My bolero jacket sleeves.. And the finished baby sweater waiting for some blocking and some buttons.

I must say that I am very proud of my first sweater (shirt)! Being that it is the first garment that I have made - ever - I think it turned out pretty darn cute! Once it is nice and blocked I will take some close up shots.

I am working on the front/neck of the bolero jacket this weekend, and I think I will finish it in time to wear it to girl's night next week at Reese's.

Speaking of Reese and Michi - please leave comments! It is nice to know someone besides me gets a kick out of this blog.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The baby sweater looks great! I'm sorry about your bummer weekend - I hope the accounting system is all fine and dandy now! -Your SP

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is.....!
AKA - Magnesium's love-er (We held hands!), Mr. Big sing-er, Girl with no pimples-er, Bush agree-er former knitt-er :(, YIPPEEE it's finally me!!!

Paloma you are hilarious, absolutely hilarious.... can I share this with my kids? We are discussing the dictionary... (and adding the suffix -er)

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the svetter

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, heck yeah. I love some desk pictures!! heh heh

You are too cute, even if you do have The Sad Face ;)

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home