Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Ribbit!

First - good news:

My SP7 sent me the cutest Valentine's Day cards!




Thanks SP! They are so so cute, I don't want to give them away. Your note cards are also always very cute!

Also in the mail yesterday:

Cute cute patterns in there for the summer... and don't you just love international mail?

The bad news: I ran out of Cashmerino Chunky for my bolero jacket. It was a bit of a blessing in disguise though, since I was rushing through the neck band, and it was looking a bit messy. I frogged it, and it is looking much cleaner now! It will all nice and neat by the time the additional yarn arrives.

Reese: this is what the bolero jacket looks like:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice!

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That bolero is going to be great on you! What luscious yarn!

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you make me a belero sweater?

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

que kwwwl

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home