Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Who's got the best SP? ME me meee!

I came home late Saturday night to find that my SP had sent me yet another amazing package!

I forgot to take a picture of the box, but as always it was decorated with cute stickers. In it there was a kit to make a Glamour Scarf - complete with an adorable pic of her mom (hi SP7's mom!), and bamboo needles! I have never knitted with bamboo, I CANNOT wait! Also, ther was a kit to make salsa.. I LOVE mexican food like no other (thank god tony's mom is mexican!); a cute bracelet made in India from one of her (and mine) favorite stores 10,000 Villages; an adorable card holder, and a "lefty bumper sticker." In a letter she sent me that I never blogged about. we discovered that her and I share the same political leanings, so she felt comfortable sending it to me. I was going to put it up on my bulletin board at work - but I do not think that the goverment contracting firm that I work for would appreciate that - do you?


5 Comments:

Blogger LG said...

Hola Paloma! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm visiting yours now!

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the bumper sticker. I need to find myself one of those.

That's a great secret pal package! I think you'll like the bamboo needles.

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is always amazing and so much fun , I can not wait for the next one

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
You'll love bamboo needles, they are my fave. :)

I am a lefty in more ways than one! Love the bumper sticker.

I wanna join this exchange, it sounds awesome!

Wendy

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Paloma, I've never looked at a blog before--don't really understand much about it, but I have one question...what the hell is an "SP"?

Hasta,
Julie

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home