Friday, April 21, 2006

Best little/little brother ever!

I call him my little/little brother cause I have two little brothers, and the other one gets jealous . Pabs is the youngest of the two, 10 years younger than me. He has been doing so well with his business that for my birthday this year he got me a gift that would make up for the fact that he was not able to get me a gift last year.

I went over to see him and my dad on Wednesday for Amazing Race Night, and I think he could not wait until my actual birthday to give it to me.

Here it is, my birthday present 32 days before my birthday (My Bday is May 30th - write it down people!)

It is a lexie barnes ladie b bag in "Lime Rickey" pattern! (The pictures are from the kpixie site, I took pics at home, but have not had the chance to download them and was too eager to show you guys this!)

I LOVE IT! It is so cute, and functional and fits so many supplies inside. Thanks Pabs!

Now, all I need is a matching betty needle case, maybe in Parfait? Will my little brother like to take that one on?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! you must be proud of your brother , he is good as your dad!!

8:36 AM  
Blogger Macoco said...

Oooh I love it! I should send this to my brothers just to shame them. ;)

9:18 AM  
Blogger yarnmaniac said...

Your bro rocks!

Wendy

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great gift! Love the Lime Rickey pattern. That was a very sweet present from your brother.

6:32 PM  
Blogger f. pea said...

i am salivating!

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I *love* that bag! What a sweet bro you have.

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Loma,I love the bag you got from your brother , you are very lucky,I was also looking for that bag deperately! I've looked everywhere , now they are out of print and so so hard to find.I really love those bags, Do you know of anyone,any knitting friends, anyone at all who is selling their LAdyB (Lexi BArnes) knitting and crochet bag in the Lime Rickey or Parfait prints.Please Please let me know , I am in love with these two prints and cant find them anywhere.Could you please email me at: prodigalmortal @yahoo.com (no spaces).I would love to hear from you Thanks
--Sam

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home