Thursday, March 30, 2006

SP7 scarfette, new nephdog and godson...all in one weekend

Remember when my SP7 got me that wonderful yarn in my first SP package ever??I made it into a cute little "scarfette" (not long enough to be a scarf). I have been wearing the heck out of it (see evidence below). I wore it to work, I wore it to dinner for Aik's thirtysecond birthday, I wore it to visit my new nephdog Lenin, and I wore it to see our godson. It is a multi-purpose scarfette!


scarfette in the car; scarfette close-up; lenin; lenin, lomester and scarfette..

acting gangsta(rabbit?) goofy; such a cute puppy! (tony-can-we-get-one-pleeasseee!)


real gangsta of the hizzhouse; aik, lomes & scarfette; our godson being goofy; gangsta and godson

Fashion mistakes that happen when you drink too much wine.

Pattern: Scarfette by moi! (actually, it is just 3 rows garter stitch and the rest is the "King Charles Brocade" pattern from "The Knitters Bible".

Yarn: Twisted Sisters "Jazz" - 100% Fine Merino Wool - 2 - 50gm skeins.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the stitch pattern - you did a great job with the scarfette! And the socks with heels... very Cyndi Lauper. Looks like a fabulous weekend!

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! I think a scarf that length is very sweet. Perhaps I will make one for myself (and herein lies the danger of reading blogs...the ever-growing to-knit list....).

2:10 PM  
Blogger yarnmaniac said...

Love the scarfette, but THAT DOG! TOO CUTE!!
I forgot to ask you about the significance of Lomester, is that a nickname?

Wendy

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home