Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Pictures...

I have not been motivated to post anything, because my knitting life sucks right now. As you can see from my previous post, all I have been doing is boring knitting on the shawl. I saw my mom this Sunday for Mother's Day and told her that I was dissapointed I had not finished it, but that I had really been working non-stop on it. She said in her female Ricky Ricardo accent "Don't worrie honie, just make every leetle stich with a lot of luv." She is so cute my mom!

Let me tell you, if it weren't becaue I love my mom a LOT , I would have taken a break from this already. It also has not helped that we have been so busy lately, with my cousin's wedding, new hires at work, and redecorationg the house while Tony was out of town (tee - hee!).


I thought I was getting faster at this knitting thing!

Here are some more progress pics:


I have a total of 6 balls of incredibly thin yarn. I am through almost 2 of them...

On the bright side, it has given me a lot of t.v. time, including:


I love me some bad t.v.!

P.S. Don't you love some morning sunshine pics?

5 Comments:

Blogger Macoco said...

Oh my god - you must really love your mom because that is some seriously thin yarn!!

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We've all been there with the painfully boring knitting, but at least yours is turning out absolutely gorgeous! Good taste in TV too. :)

12:47 PM  
Blogger yarnmaniac said...

Wow, a message from your secret pal! Cool! I still say, even tho you are bored, it is so pretty! Your mom will be so happy....

Wendy

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I know you hate it now, but I hope you can still see how absolutely gorgeous it is!

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is going to be a beautiful present for your mom!

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home