Thursday, May 04, 2006

Congrats ms. pea!

My secret pal from SP7 just celebrated her 100th post! And to celebrate the first three commenters got prizes, and I was one of them!

Check out the cute phone cozy I won. It has come in really handy since Tony and I have the same phone, and we are always taking each other's phones by mistake.

As always, her package came full of cute stickers, and a note and some postcards (now adorning my blah cubicle). I have loved getting packages from her cause she is so cute!!! Congrat's ms.
pea, I love reading your blog.
I am chugging along on my mom's mother's day gift, and I cannot wait for it to be done because it is painful. I thought the repetitive ribbing would be simple and fast, but man am I bored. It is turning out really pretty though - don't you think?

7 Comments:

Blogger f. pea said...

Thanks, you are so sweet! I love your mom's gift - it is reeeeaalllly pretty. Nice picture, too! I love the way it catches the light.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Macoco said...

Ooh I like the knitting! What pattern are you using?

1:15 PM  
Blogger yarnmaniac said...

It is pretty!

W

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the RRS experience: ethereal beauty coupled with mind-numbing boredom. Worth it in the end, though. You can do it!

1:30 PM  
Blogger LG said...

Paloma I love the stitch you chose for your mother's day gift! Can't wait to see it finished!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Hi Paloma,

Thanks for your blog comment. I'm from Maine, but I go to Spain every year and lived there for a couple of years. My fiance is from there. Argentina is one of my fav countries- do you go back often?

Your mother's gift is gorgeous- I'm looking forward to seeing it progress. -Vanessa

12:20 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Gorgeous shawl! Can't wait to see it finished!

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home