Monday, October 16, 2006

Happy happy joy joy!

I am warning you - this is going to be the dumbest post ever. But, I was feeling guilty that I had not posted in a while, so went looking through my pictures to see what I coudl write about. The other day I had a cup of looseleaf tea at work made with my tea difuser from teavana that my mom got me for Christmas one year. I rinse it out and left it drying on my desk, and the next day when I went to put it away, there was this left. I actually did not want to wipe the desk down until I had taken a picture of it. A happy face! Isn't it weird?

Knitting is going good. I finished the front and back of the gatsby girl and I am about half way through the neverending sleeves. These are going to take forever because it is in a k1p1 pattern on size 2. YuCK!

I really want to start something else, but my perfectionist side will not let me until this is finished. I am working on SAP3 - which is coming along okay. I don't know how I feel about it yet, but I will give it to Reese and Ava regardless. They might love it.

Less than two more weeks until the marathon and I cannot wait. I want to get it over with so I can enjoy running again. I have been so preoccupied with wether or not I am getting my mileage in and training properly (i haven't) that I have not been enjoying running as much as I used to. Two more weeks!

WIP pics soon - I promise!

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute smile!

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the marathon!! The furthest I have run is a 10 mile . . . whew . . . tuckered me out!

9:16 AM  
Blogger Macoco said...

That's really exciting about the upcoming marathon. I was talking to a friend yesterday about running - and she said that when she trains for a big race she begins to hate running because it becomes stressful instead of enjoyable. And she was just talking about a 10k - I can't imagine a marathon!

I can't wait to see some finished objects. ;)

9:16 AM  
Blogger spajonas said...

love the smiley face! bright and cheerful.

9:43 AM  
Blogger LG said...

Nice tea messagge! Smile!
Good luck with the marathon and patience with that stitch! The work will be worth it!

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm, Teavana. I love that place. :)

10:17 AM  
Blogger schrodinger said...

k1, p1 on size 2 needles, for sleeves?!?!? Yikes!

Good luck with the marathon - I'm still totally impressed. I hope that you enjoy it :)

2:56 PM  
Blogger f. pea said...

keeping up running mileage and knitting sleeves with size 2 needles... are you also sleeping on a bed of spikes at night? you have SOOO much self-discipline it's scary!

6:12 PM  
Blogger knitannie said...

Hey Lomester, thanks for stopping by my blog. I am inspired by your running efforts but also completely put down. I was feeling so good about myself for running 4km yesterday (about 2 and little bit miles). Now I feel like I'm a sloth compared to you. I used to run a bit but not marathons by any stretch of the imagination.
I love the look of Gatsby. Can't wait to see the FO.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Still so, so, so impressed with the fact that you are training for a marathon AND have time to knit AND have time to read AND manage to still have a life beyond all of it. Keep up the great work- can't wait to see more knitting pics.

4:03 PM  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

I am going to King of Prussia today and checking out the Teavana Tea selections. I love that place. Cool smiley! Good luck running. I know you will do great!

5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your Gatsby Girl -- it is the strong frontrunner for the next sweater for myself. Do you like how it's coming out?

And hey, I don't blame you for enjoying your happy face. Take your good omens where you can find them, I say.

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the marathon, P!!!

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home